Saturday, September 17, 2011

Beautiful Sky

Through My Brown Eyes 365-Day Four
A bit late today but better late than never, right? I have been so busy today working on a gift for my daughter who turns 26 tomorrow. Wow! When did I get so old? It seems like only yesterday she was that cute little toddler with that wispy blond hair and big bright smile that always lit up the room. Anyway, that's a story for another day.

I wanted to share this photo that I took a couple evenings ago as the sun was setting. I know we see the sky every day of our lives and many times have seen an awesome looking sky like this but it STILL amazes me every time! So in case you didn't get to see it 2 days ago, here you go! Hope you enjoy it!

Now back to finishing up that gift for my daughter. After all, tomorrow is her birthday!

Only 361 days to go. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!