Wednesday, September 21, 2011

An Early Thanksgiving?

Through My Brown Eyes 365-Day 8
As promised from my previous post, here's a piece of artwork I made on yesterday's rainy day. I know it's a bit early for Thanksgiving but wanted to share a card* I made for an upcoming card workshop. Before we know it, Halloween will be here then Thanksgiving and then you know what comes after that! I am so NOT ready for cooler temps and all those holidays at all. I LOVE the Summer and already have begun feeling depressed that it has left us. I really do love the Fall as well but I know what comes next and I dread it immensely! Oh, it's going to be unbearable waiting for Spring!

Have a great day!

*This card is a sneak peek of my upcoming card workshop so if you are local to me and interested in attending the workshop, please give me a shout. It's scheduled for October 14 & 15 so I'll need your RSVP with payment by September 30.

Only 357 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!