Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How I Start My Day~Every Day

Through My Brown Eyes 365~Day One
Good Morning! Here is the first photo I'm sharing with you as I begin my new project that I hope to continue for a full year. I just want to warn you though, sometimes life DOES get in my way--gosh darn it--and I forget things. Gee, really? So occasionally I may not post a photo and in that case, I will try to post more than one to make up for missing a day. Wish me luck and please feel free to leave me some love at the end if you visit.

I begin every day with a cup of coffee--doesn't really matter what brand as long as it is 'flavored'. I can drink regular coffee but prefer a 'flavored' one such as hazelnut or French vanilla. Oh and I REALLY love Creme Brulee and Amaretto flavored coffees which I get from Gevalia! YUM! I also prefer my coffee black, no cream, milk or sugar for me--it makes me gag! YUK!

I always have my coffee in one of the four apple-themed cups that I had bought at a Home & Garden home party event several years ago. They are my favorite cups to use for coffee and if they are all dirty at one time, I almost freak out! I love them and don't know what I would do without them. Silly, I know! But don't we ALL have our favorite things we can't get through the day without?

I actually end up having about 3 cups of coffee before the morning is done and make many runs to the bathroom (I know--TMI, right?) before I can get out the door if I have somewhere I need to be. Luckily, I don't work outside the home at this time as I am an Independent Consultant for Close To My Heart and my work place is my scraproom right here at home. I hope to post a photo of that tomorrow.

Well, I hope you have enjoyed reading my first post and would love for you to follow me 'through my brown eyes' for the next year! Have a great day!

Only 364 days to go! Woohoo!

~Carol

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your blog, Carol! You're off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Carol, from a fellow 365-day blogger! Just getting started is a BIG step. I love your blog title and your first picture. I'm adding you to my favorites, so I can watch your progress. Feel free to copy any pic ideas from my blog this year or from my 2010 project. Good Luck! --Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Molly and Lori! Please give me some suggestions if I falter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really neat project! You know how busy I am , so be honored I am following along...hahahaha. Like your first picture. I too, need multiple cups of coffee in the morning, but I need LOTS of vanilla creamer in my coffee! I have to have it in my special mug too! One time, my daughter used it and left in her bedroom, I was so lost without it, crazy huh? Seriously, looking forward to watching your progress.
    Fall is coming, so you can post all your great trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am truly honored, Jen! I know you are one busy lady and I miss seeing you! Let's plan something soon! Thanks for sharing your 'coffee' story!

    ReplyDelete

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!