Sunday, September 25, 2011

Interesting Leaf

Through My Brown Eyes 365-Day 12-1
This photo was actually taken right after Tropical Storm Lee (I think that was the name of it) blew through our area in early September dropping tons of record-breaking rainfall that never seemed to let up. I had gone down to the mailbox to collect our mail and as I glanced over at some of my flowers to see how they had fared after all the rain we'd had, I noticed this leaf on the ground.


Through My Brown Eyes 365-Day 12-2

It was quite interesting to see that it had stayed put as the rain pounded around it and washed the dirt away around the leaf but left the leaf and the dirt right under it intact. There was also a lot of gravel---from back in the winter when the road crews dump it during a snow storm---that had gotten unearthed from the rain washing so much of the dirt away.

Did you find this as interesting as I did? If not, then I am sorry I wasted your time! Haha! Have a good day!
Only 353 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!