Thursday, September 22, 2011

Something to Cheer You.....

Through My Brown Eyes 365-Day 9
....on yet ANOTHER rainy day! Okay, Mother Nature, you can bring back the sunshine and warm days any time now. It has been so dreary and/or rainy in my area of the country practically since the beginning of August. How depressing and frustrating it can be... especially if you live with a cyclist who is not able to get out there on the road to ride! Ugh!

I was able to snap this picture of my beautiful yellow mums in between the raindrops hoping they would help to cheer you if you are also experiencing dreary, rainy days like me. Yellow is a cheery color and has always been my favorite for just that reason. I love it so much that it is the color of the walls in my creative workspace...aka scraproom. It's no wonder I'm so happy and creative when I'm in there.

Speaking of my scraproom....I'm heading there now to play, I mean, work...after all it is ANOTHER rainy day! Hope you have a good one!

Only 356 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!