Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wine a Bit---You'll Feel Better

Through My Brown Eyes 365-Day 15
Just wanted to share what has been my most favorite wine for awhile now~Bully Hill Vineyards-Sweet Walter Rose`. This delicious wine in a box has been a permanent fixture in my 'frig for many months. Well, not this particular box but the spot where it sits is never empty. I am so happy that my local 'state store' (yea, PA STILL regulates our alcohol..what can I say, they're still back in the dark ages) carries this especially for me. Well, not really just for me but I like to think so!

I fell in love with this wine many years ago on one of my many trips to the Finger Lakes region of NY state, which happens to be my home state, by the way. I'm not sure if you can read the writing on the glass or not but it says, Uncork New York and I sure have uncorked New York many times in my life! Haha!

The Finger Lakes of NY are full of wineries all up and down both sides of the lakes and what fun it is to try to hit as many as possible in one day. Of course, someone HAS to be the one who doesn't have as much fun as the others for obvious reasons and that was me on many occasions. But that was okay because it was fun to spend time with family and enjoy the scenery, too! If you've never done a tour of the Finger Lakes wineries, you really should! It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL up there.

Only 350 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!