Friday, October 14, 2011

Die Cuts Anyone?

ThroughMyBrownEyes365-Day31
If you're a die-hard, no pun intended, scrapbooker or cardmaker, you simply cannot live without these two awesome products...a Cricut Expression Die-Cut machine and the new Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge from Close To My Heart. I know they have both become very important items to me lately as I create my latest artwork projects.

The Expression is one totally awesome machine and I know I can't live without it. It can cut so many cool shapes and things, not only out of paper but also vellum, thin chipboard, vinyl, foil and other materials.

The Art Philosophy cartridge from Close To My Heart has definitely become a favorite of mine as it includes at least 700 images along with several different boxes that can be cut to create so many fantastic projects for scrapbooking, cardmaking and home decor. If you are a Cricut fan, this cartridge is a must-have. Check it out on my website and contact me when you're ready to get one for yourself.

Only 334 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!