Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Handmade Coupon Organizer

ThroughMyBrownEyes365-Day42
I am just so tickled about this cute coupon organizer I made for myself the other day. It's not totally finished but should be done by later today, I hope. I'm an avid couponer and I've been wanting an organizer that would get me noticed in the grocery store (pathetic, right?)...I am a Close To My Heart consultant so I'm always looking for new customers wherever I go. What do you think? Will this wonderful organizer get me noticed or what? There's a small pocket on the inside back cover to hold my business cards, too! Am I thinking or what? Ha ha!

If you'd like me to make one of these organizers for you, give me a shout! I'm thinking of making some for sale. Know anyone who would LOVE one for Christmas? Hint, hint! Great Christmas gift idea for the couponer on your list!

Only 323 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!