Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's a Jungle in Here!

Through My Brown Eyes 365-Day 18
Sorry so late with my post today! I'm visiting with family and have been way too busy to post. But here's a quick post about a plant I have in my main bathroom that started out as an itty bitty little thing and has grown into a big beautiful plant that looks like a palm tree but which I know is actually some kind of fern, I think and what better place for it to flourish than a bathroom.

Sometimes I feel like I'm in a jungle here as this plant just keeps growing and growing and growing.....I used to know the name of this plant but it eludes me now. Help me out here, huh? Anybody know?

Only 347 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!