Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Music To My Ears

Through My Brown Eyes 365-Day 29
I LOVE music! I would rather listen to music than watch TV any day! Seriously! Music lifts me up when I'm not feeling up to par and puts me in a much better mood. My favorite genre of music is Contemporary Jazz or Smooth Jazz as it's sometimes called although I can listen to many types of music except for Rap & Opera. Those two do absolutely nothing for me! This little stereo sits on my worktable in my scraproom and is blasting out music just about every day. If you've never listened to Jazz, here's a list of a few of my favorite Jazz musicians for you to give a listen to and find out for yourself just how great Jazz music is!

  • The Rippington's
  • Nelson Rangell
  • Warren Hill
  • Peter White
  • Eric Marienthal
  • Marc Antoine
These are just a few of my faves...there are many, many more!

Only 336 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!