Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Favorite Tree in Autumn

Through My Brown Eyes 365-Day 35
Here's my favorite Birch tree again that I told you about in an earlier post. This photo shows it as it's starting to lose it's leaves. Bummer!

Yesterday was a sunny and quite breezy day and I truly enjoyed watching the branches of my Birch sway in the breeze. The sun was behind the tree and it looked really cool when it showed through the leaves.

Normally when you take a photo with the sun behind the subject, it pretty much produces a really dark photo except for the glare of the sun but I think because the sun is lower in the sky this time of year, this photo turned out pretty cool.

Only 330 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!