Friday, October 28, 2011

My New Blog Journal

 A couple days ago I had this brilliant idea...well, maybe not brilliant to you but it was to me....to create a journal that showcases the photos and writing that I share with you here on this blog. I am not a great writer by any means but I am having fun with this and hope to keep it going for a full year. Creating this journal about my blog may just be the boost I need to be sure I DO hang with it for the full year.

I am very pleased with this journal and just love how it is coming together. I'm sharing the front cover and the very first page with you which also happens to be the very first post when I started this blog back in September.


I used the new Sonoma paper pack from Close To My Heart, which was just perfect for this project! I also used the B1316 Coffee Stain stamp set. Gee, how perfect was that one? I am glad I have it as it is no longer available. :-(  I may add a bit more embellishing to the cover as it still looks a bit plain to me. I plan to use many different stamp sets and most likely other papers as I go along because, keep in mind, this is going to hold at least 365 pages. Well, chances are I am going to need to make more than one of these journals as 365 pages in one would certainly be a bit too much. Anyway, I hope you like it so far and I will post other photos from time to time as I go along.

Only 320 days to go!

4 comments:

  1. Love this! Love the idea! Thanks for sharing. I hope you keep it up, because I think you will love the final results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jessie! I hope to keep it up, too, but you know how life gets in the way most days! I am giving it my best shot!

    ReplyDelete

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!