Friday, October 7, 2011

One of the Cutest Girls I Know

Through My Brown Eyes 365-Day 24
Okay, I am very upset that I already missed a day of this 365 day challenge I gave myself. I have had a very good reason to miss a day, though. I had hoped to post last night but was so tired after taking care of the two cutest little girlies on the face of this planet. Yes, I'm a bit biased but what can I say?

It has been very tiring but at the same time very fun and rewarding taking care of these two girls under the age of 2 for the past few days while their parents were out of town. I have really gotten to know them better and they now know their grandma just a little bit better, too. Can't ask for more than that!

Only 341 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!