Thursday, November 3, 2011

Airing My Dirty Laundry!

ThroughMyBrownEyes365-Day 51
Thought you were gonna get some good gossip or learn something real juicy about me, didn't ya? Ha ha! Sorry about that! I'm just talking about my real dirty laundry..as in dirty clothes.

One of the things I love best is to hang laundry outside to dry. It not only saves on the electric bill (which I totally love to do) but gives the clothes such a nice fragrance. After bringing the clothes back in the house, I feel like I'm still outside breathing in that wonderful clean scent. Every time I walk by the closet or open a dresser drawer, that nice clean scent wakes my senses! I am going to miss hanging clothes out when the weather turns too cold! Bummer!

Hope you enjoy this beautiful day in your favorite way!

Only 314 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!