Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Day Late

ThroughMyBrowneyes365-Day48
Okay, so I don't know why this didn't post yesterday as scheduled but now it makes me a day late. Story of my life! LOL...anyway, now I will have to post two photos today.

I just wanted to share this Fall-ish (is that a word?) view I have from my front porch. The cornstalk is wrapped around the post on my porch as I admire the foliage in the background of the field across the road. Pretty view although a lot of the trees were bare even before they had a chance to change color. That's the kind of year it's been weather-wise! Never a dull moment!

Off to find another photo to share for today's date now! Be back in a bit!

Only 317 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!