Friday, November 18, 2011

Fancy Schmancy Target Store

 ThroughMyBrownEyes365-Day66-1 
Ever see a Target store like this? This was so cool we couldn't believe it was a Target store. I guess it has to do with the area you live in....whether you get a fancy schmancy store like this or not.

This was one of the many interesting sights we enjoyed when we visited Annapolis 2 days ago. There are plenty more interesting sights like these that I can't wait to share with you. I took 180 photos so this could go on for awhile. Ha ha!
ThroughMyBrownEyes365-Day66-2
This was my view from the street looking straight up at the Target building. Pretty cool, huh? The round building to the left in the photo is the Coldwater Creek store. We didn't go inside that one but we did go inside the Target and it was phenomenal! It was so big anyone could get lost in it.

I am so excited to share this wonderful city with you and I hope you won't get tired of seeing Annapolis through my brown eyes!

Only 299 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!