Monday, November 7, 2011

Flying South

ThroughMyBrownEyes365-Day55
Sure wish I could fly south for the Winter! I don't know about you but I dislike Winter very much, especially the cold. I have never been a cold-weather person EVER in my life even as a child. I remember my mom taking a long time dressing me up in my snowsuit, hats, gloves and boots only to have me come right back in the house 5 minutes later because I was already cold!! Haha! How frustrating that must have been for her! Sorry, Mom! Sure wish I could fly south with these geese, IF that's where they're headed. I know not all geese fly south but they really should because it's a lot warmer there!

Only 310 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!