Tuesday, November 1, 2011

'Tis the Season!

ThroughMyBrownEyes365-Day49
Well, ALMOST! It'll be here before ya know it!
Just whipped up this cute little card using the October 2011 Stamp of the Month-Holiday Magic-from Close To My Heart. It's very similar to the one featured on the card that comes with the stamp set. That one is a 5x7 card and I rarely ever make that size so I made this one 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" which is the size I prefer.

Although this stamp set is no longer available for purchase, I may have an extra one I could sell to you if you weren't able to get your hands on one. Just give me a shout!

Hope you enjoy the card!

Only 316 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!