Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Are you an X-Factor Fan?

Well, I’m not really a huge fan of the show but due to the fact that a sort of ‘relative’ is one of the three final contestants vying for a 5 million dollar recording contract prize, I have been following it. And tonight is the last night the final three contestants perform their last songs so I will be watching. Tomorrow night the winner is announced and I will be so happy for the show to end. It’s not my favorite show to watch but like I said, someone I know has been on it and that’s the ONLY reason I’ve been watching. Anyway, good luck to Josh Krajcik, hubby’s great niece’s father.

PicofJoshonXFactor

Only 266 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!