Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Favorite Candle

Throughmybrowneyes365-Day82
I have had this candle for quite some time as I only burn it very briefly once in awhile. It is my most favorite one I've ever had and I have no clue where I got it or if someone gave it to me.

I love the fragrance! It's orange almond biscotti and when it's burning I can almost taste the real thing. Has anyone ever made orange almond biscotti? If so, please share the next time you make it. Haha!

And don't you just love the jar this candle is in? I wish I could buy some empty ones and use them to store my scrapbooking embellishments in. Oh, I will have to do a search for them! I'll let you know if I find some!

Only 283 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!