Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Follow Up on Ribbon Organizer

Here’s my new ribbon organizer hanging on the pegboard in my scrap room. Totally loving the fact that it got my ribbon out of a basket that was on my worktable and freed up some table space in the process. TMBE365-Day98It’s still not as organized as I’d like but since I’ve been really busy with holiday-related issues, it’ll have to wait.
So far though, I am liking this new purchase that only cost me $9.99 plus shipping from Scrapbook.com. It is now on sale for $24.99 here but currently sold out and I also just recently saw this somewhere else on sale for $24.99 so I got a REAL bargain on mine! Awesome!

Only 267 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!