Thursday, December 15, 2011

A New Ribbon Organizer for ME!

Throughmybrowneyes365-Day93
I got a delivery today! Yea! Something new for my scrap room....a ribbon organizer. I bought this a couple weeks ago for a steal! Regular price on this baby was $89.99 and do I ever feel sorry for ANYONE who paid full price for this. I got it for just $9.99 plus shipping. The shipping was actually more expensive than the organizer. Wow, what a deal this was!

The organizer will hang on the pegboard in my scrap room, right smack in front of my main stamping area. Then I can get the basket full of ribbon off my worktable and free up some space for something else. Yea! I am so excited to be able to make more room on my worktable as space is so limited what with all the projects I have going at the same time.

I will try to post a photo of the organizer after it's been attached to the wall and filled up with my ribbon. Off to ask hubby for some assistance on this.

Only 272 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!