Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Special Bracelet

ThroughMyBrownEyes365-Day79
I received this lovely bracelet today from an online friend. Isn't it just lovely? Although this online friend and I have never met, we have talked on the phone and emailed each other many times in the past 3 years or so.

She tried her hand at scrapbooking and papercrafting for awhile as that is what I love to do but decided it wasn't for her. Jewelry making is more her speed and I think she chose the right creative outlet for herself judging by this lovely bracelet. Don't you agree?

Thanks, Linnea! I LOVE my new bracelet! You are truly as special as this bracelet is!

Only 286 days to go!

1 comment:

  1. Carol you bless me with your kind words. I was rather disappointed when I just couldn't get into papercrafting so I was most excited and happy when I discovered I absolutely LOVE beading. I am so pleased you are happy with your bracelet. Thank you again for your kind review and heartfelt words. I am humbled by your generosity thereof.

    ReplyDelete

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!