Friday, January 20, 2012

Frosty

Throughmybrowneyes365-Day129
Day 20 of Picture Winter is all about being frosty. One visual that comes to mind when I think of the word frosty is a big mug of beer (which I don't drink) or root beer or some such drink but since it's winter and a big mug of frosty ANYTHING would only make me colder than I am already, I chose to associate frosty with snowmen instead.

Since we haven't had any snow to speak of this winter, (maybe overnight tonight though), we have these two cute snowmen--think Frosty the Snowman here--standing guard in a niche in our foyer. I played with some settings in my photo-editing program to make them look a bit more 'frosty'. Did I succeed?

Only 236 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!