Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I decided to start the new year off with going back to school! Well, it’s not your typical school and it’s not really even a school but an online class about photography and surviving the winter doldrums. It’s called Picture Winter and is being offered through Big Picture Classes. Click on the link and check it out. It starts today and maybe you’d like to give it a try, too.

                      BPCPictureWinterClassPic1

This is the first photo I posted in the Big Picture gallery. Today’s photo is supposed to be about ‘a day of rest’ but what is a day of rest, really? I have too many things I like to do that I rarely ever just put my feet up and do nothing all day. My ‘day of rest’ photo signifies to me that the busy holidays are now over and I can ‘rest’ my mind from all the hustle and bustle the holiday season creates.

Happy New Year!

Only 255 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!