Monday, January 2, 2012

Looking Out

Today’s post for Picture Winter is about that shot that offers just the breath of fresh air you need to perk you up, make you feel better or just inspire you.

As most of you know, I truly enjoy the Birch tree that is in my own backyard and it always inspires me to cheer up and enjoy the day without fail! DSC08429

I certainly got a breath of fresh air while taking this photo from an open upstairs window rather than bundling up and stepping outside to take the shot as it’s a chilly, windy day. Not my favorite kind of day!

I have watched this tree grow from a twig into a tall, beautiful tree and I can’t imagine my life without it.

Only 254 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!