Monday, January 9, 2012

My First Photo Throwdown

I discovered this blog recently and decided to give the challenge a try. It's not that I don't already have enough daily challenges going on right now but thought I'd try to see how it would go for me. I have been taking a class through Big Picture Classes this month and it will end on January 31st so I figured why not try this new one that hopefully will continue on beyond that.
throughmybrowneyes365-Day118
Anyway, today's challenge is all about something NEW. You may be thinking...what is new about this boring light fixture, right? Well, hubby decided he didn't like the ceiling light fixtures in our upstairs hallway so he cut holes for NEW wall sconces instead. This is the anticipation of something NEW to come and I can't wait till the walls are painted and the NEW fixture is installed.

If you'd like to participate in this challenge, too, just click here to check it out. Take a photo of something NEW and post a link so we can all see your photo.

Only 247 days to go!

1 comment:

  1. I had to click over to find out what was new - I'm glad I now know! Thanks for playing along with Photo Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!