Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Magic Machine


Throughmybrowneyes365-Day134

Day 25 of Picture Winter tells us to take a photo of a magic machine we have in our lives. Where would we be today without these magic machines that have become our trusty companions? I'm sure you know that I'm talking about our computers, not a pet. I know I rely on mine way more than I should but I can't imagine not having one. How did we ever live without them? 


Notice the letter I focused on here on my laptop keyboard. And do you see that yellow tint on the keys?  That is the reflection of the bright yellow wall of my craft room. Love that it got picked up in the photo!
Only 231 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!