Tuesday, January 31, 2012

One Little Word

Throughmybrowneyes365-Day140
One Little Word is the prompt for the very last day of Picture Winter. I am sad that it's the last day. :-(  I have totally enjoyed each day this month of having to take a photo that applies to whatever word, phrase or picture was featured for the day. I have learned to use my camera in different ways while enjoying what the winter has to offer. I have also met some of the most talented photographers who live in all areas of the country. They have encouraged me, inspired me and made me chuckle. But most of all, they have become my friends. I hope to see them all again somewhere in the future.
Only 225 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!