Saturday, January 7, 2012

Quiet Beauty

Day 7 of Picture Winter is all about the quiet beauty around us during the winter months as winter is a time of rest, usually! We’ve been having such a mild winter here in my region of the country as many areas have also been experiencing so someone needs to let the flora and fauna know NOT to pop up yet.

                            BPC-Day7

I was taking a walk around my yard today looking for something to photograph for today’s Picture Winter prompt and came upon this quiet little beauty. It hasn’t fully opened so it’s hard to tell what it might be but my guess is it’s a weed of some sort. It’s very possible I am wrong. It may be a Johnny Jump Up flower? Maybe? Please help me out if you know what it is.

Only 249 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!