Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Finding Balance

Throughmybrowneyes365-Day119
Day 10 of Picture Winter is all about finding perfect balance in an imperfect world. What gives you balance in your busy everyday life? 


Well, since I am a work-at-home kind of gal, I sometimes find it difficult to separate my work duties from my home duties. I am not a real organized person and some days when I should be working on my scrapbooking and stamping business, I find that I'm doing housework instead. That doesn't help grow my business at all! I really have to work on that!


But what I really like about working at home is that I CAN get a balanced diet as it keeps me away from the fast food joints and coffee shops out there. Not that I was ever a huge fan or regular customer of either of those kinds of establishments but the temptation just isn't there. Therefore, my diet remains a constant balance in my life to help keep me healthy. Now if I could just stick to a really good exercise program, I'd be even more balanced. That I AM working on!


Only 246 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!