Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cool Tags

throughmybrowneyes365-day154
I made these tags with cardstock and the pages from an old book. Pretty cool, huh? I got the idea from someone who posted something similar on that great time-sucker, Pinterest

The tags were cut with 3 different Sizzix dies that I've had it seems like forever. I then used the dies to cut tags from the book pages as well. I sponged ink around the edges of the tags after adhering the 2 pieces of the tags together. 

I found several stamp images in my stash that I thought would look nice on the tags and chose a few of my favorite ink colors to stamp them with. And voila.....cool tags to use in my smash books or on cards or scrapbook pages. Pretty cool!

Only 211 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!