Friday, February 10, 2012

In My Creative Place

Hey it's me!....playing in my creative place...aka...my scrap room...a couple evenings ago. Hubby took this shot of me and I was quite surprised when he did as he doesn't very often pick up a camera. He usually lets me do all the picture-taking and hence, I rarely ever get in any photos. It was very nice of him to take this photo of me but next time, I hope he warns me a bit first so I can better prepare for a nicer shot. 
throughmybrowneyes365-Day 150
Ignore the messy room! I've been very creative lately so my work space has been such a mess. I guess that's actually a good thing though. It means I'm actually accomplishing something for all that time I spend in there!


Only 215 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!