Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pumpkin Whip Recipe


throughmybrowneyes365-day156

Here's a recipe I found online recently and totally forgot to write down where I got it from. I hate when I do that as I love to be able to give credit where credit is due. Sometimes, I just forget to make a note as to where I found something and for that I apologize. But this sure looks like a great super easy recipe to try so if you try it before I do, let me know what you think!

PUMPKIN WHIP
A fluffy and light change of pace from pie after a big dinner and I can't wait to try this. Looks very quick to whisk together. 

One 1 ounce package (Four 1/2 cup-servings)  Jell-O sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding powder
1 1/2 cups 2% milk
1 cup pure pumpkin puree
1 1/2 cups Splenda-sweetened whipped cream OR frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

In a large bowl beat together the pudding mix and milk until thick.  Stir in pumpkin puree, spices, and vanilla.  Fold in whipped topping.  Cover and chill for at least two hours.  Garnish with pecans or toasted coconut.  Makes 6 servings about 1/2 cup each.

Only 209 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!