Monday, February 20, 2012

Sharing a Birthday Card

throughmybrowneyes365-day 160
Sharing a card I made today. I was inspired by a sister consultant by the name of Karen Day on this card. She had created one similar and I loved it!

I used Grey Flannel ink to stamp the flower images, which are from the Card Word Puzzle stamp set by Close To My Heart, as well as the butterfly image.

I then masked off the top and bottom sections and sponged the space in between with Grey Wool ink then stamped the section with a word background image from the Universal Backgrounds stamp set, also in Grey Wool.

'Happy Birthday' was stamped in Sorbet ink. I added a strip of Sorbet ribbon then tied a bow to finish it off. Love the result! Hope you love it, too!

Only 205 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!