Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 1 Sketch Layout

I am participating in another Big Picture Classes online class called 28 Days of Sketches and here is my layout created with the first sketch. 


I know winter is over but I am behind on my scrapbooking and this class is going to help me catch up on it! At least I hope so! I'm already a day behind in the class so I'm not really starting out well, am I?


This layout was created with the beautiful Wonderland papers from Close to My Heart. Although these papers are no longer available, I still have several pieces left and wanted to try using them up. 


The snowflakes and the title were cut with the help of the awesome Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge also from Close to My Heart. Love that cartridge! There's so much you can do with it!


I hope you enjoy my layout!

Only 167 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!