Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Veggies Anyone?

The peas and broccoli have been planted along with some lettuce and spinach! Yea!!! I put in 4 rows of peas yesterday and only 3 broccoli seeds because I also started some broccoli seeds indoors along with peppers and tomatoes. I put in a long row of lettuce as well as one long row of spinach. Hopefully they will be ready in about 4-5 weeks.

I shall be planting some squash seeds indoors soon, too....including yellow squash, zucchini and butternut. Can't wait for the yummy harvest! Well, I'm really getting a bit too far ahead, aren't I? It's going to be a long time yet before any yummy veggies are ready but I can dream, can't I?

Only 183 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!