Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 25 of '28 Days of Sketches'

Here's my layout for day 25 of the online scrapbook class I'm taking. It's a layout of my dad who just turned 81 last month. It's amazing and wonderful that he is still with us so I wanted to showcase this photo of him.

My dad is the oldest of 9 children and has outlived 6 of his siblings. He believes his longevity has been due to all the fresh veggies he has grown in his own garden for many, many years. He may be right about that!

I dug real deep into my stash of papers and stamp sets to create this layout so I won't even mention which ones they are as they are not available to purchase anymore from Close to My Heart. If you are and/or have been a CTMH consultant for at least 5 years, you'll know what the products are. ;-)

Only 145 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!