Sunday, April 1, 2012

Days 2 & 3 of 28 Days of Sketches

Here are the next 2 layouts I created for the 28 Days of Sketches class on Big Picture Classes. I just can't seem to get enough of this cute curly haired little girly. Are you getting tired of seeing her yet? I hope not as she is often the subject of many of my layouts.

This layout was made with the new X7147B Stella papers from Close to My Heart and the B1398 Just for You stamp set. I cut the title letters with the Z1686 Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge also from Close to My Heart.
I rarely ever create one-page layouts but this class has gotten me to step outside of my comfort zone and see what I can create with just one page. I am liking the results so far!

I used one of the Dotty for You papers, which YOU will be able to purchase beginning April 17, on this layout as well as the D1482 Love Life stamp set and S1202 Thoughtful Tidings which was the February Stamp of the Month.

Now off to create my layout for Day 4.

Only 165 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!