Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Spring Scrapbook Layout

I thought I'd share a scrapbook layout I created recently for an online class I'm taking through Big Picture Classes. I'm really enjoying this class as it has taken me out of my comfort zone by creating one page layouts instead of the usual two-pagers.

I have never found it very easy to scrap one page layouts no matter how many photos they included but it has actually been easier than I thought it would be.

I'm so glad I decided to take this class. I am not only getting some scrapping done but I'm also using up some of my massive stash of supplies and believe me - it is massive!

This particular layout was made with the Splendor papers from Close to My Heart. They are no longer available but they were a favorite of mine and I still had some left. I also had some of the matching stickers and decided to use some of them as well even though I am not a huge fan of stickers. I love the way this layout turned out!

Only 155 days to go!

1 comment:

  1. Melanie here! I absolutely loved this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog :) MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!