Sunday, May 27, 2012

Oops!

Totally forgot to post yesterday! Oh well, nobody's perfect! I guess I had a little too much food and drink during our cookout yesterday that I never gave this little ol' blog a thought.

Anyway, here's a somewhat blurry photo (I was taking it quickly out an upstairs window) of a deer hanging out in the field across the road from our house. Now you wouldn't think that a deer is that exciting, right? Well, normally they aren't but it's been quite some time since I've seen a deer over there - they used to be there daily for many years and all of a sudden this past year they seemed to disappear - so it was surprising to see one standing there. I was also surprised to see he was alone because usually there would be a whole big group of them. I think I've actually missed seeing them running around and playing over there.

Only 110 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!