Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Baby Bunnies

Imagine my surprise yesterday while I was picking peas in my garden, when all of a sudden I heard some rustling of leaves and saw a movement out of the corner of my eye. I stopped, looked and listened and there was a baby bunny hiding under a zucchini plant leaf. I ran to the house to grab my camera so I could get a photo and when I returned there were two of them! TWO baby bunnies in my garden. Well, you know that's really NOT a good thing since those little bunnies need to eat and my garden had a lot of good food for them to eat so.....I had to remove the nest that I discovered under the green bean plants. Aw, I know that sounds mean but I work hard on my garden so I can have some yummy fresh veggies for eating healthy and these bunnies don't belong in my garden. So out they went! I hope they were able to find another home. 


Only 86 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!