Saturday, June 9, 2012

More Bird Eggs

I totally forgot to post a photo yesterday! Oh well, one more day missed of my yearly challenge! Not the end of the world!

We discovered that one of our bluebird boxes has 7 pretty little brown eggs in it and we believe they belong to a Winter Wren, just like the birds whose picture I took with all their little mouths wide open a few days ago.

I originally thought they were Carolina Wrens but on further inspection, I'm thinking they are Winter Wrens as they are more brown and slightly smaller than a Carolina Wren. I could be wrong though and it wouldn't be the first time! Ha! Anyway, I will be watching these eggs to see what hatches!

Only 97 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!