Wednesday, June 6, 2012

No Longer Naked

Here's the latest photo of the baby bluebirds. They are getting big! They still seem to sleep a lot but they now have feathers and will most likely be trying to fly soon. Notice there's another egg that never hatched. I wonder why? Now I really have to keep my eyes on these little guys so those gosh darn predators such as hawks, starlings (which we DO have around here) and the darn neighbor's cat don't get them when they try to leave the nest. I wish I could be out there 24/7 to protect them because I'm afraid something is going to happen to them but I can't do that! Wish them luck!

Only 101 days to go! Yea, only 100 days left to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!