Monday, July 16, 2012

A Day Late

 Okay thanks to the bad storm we had last night, I wasn't able to post this photo that I took yesterday. Just as I was getting ready to post it, the power went out! I was so upset because I have been trying so hard to post a photo a day for the past year, although I have missed a few days already, I didn't forget last night! The weather didn't cooperate! Ugh!

Anyway, as I walked back to the farthest corner of our property to take some photos of my hibiscus bush, this little wren poked his/her head out and started yelling at me for getting too close to the box where they are nesting. I was totally surprised that it didn't come flying out as it usually does when I venture too close. I got really excited that I was close enough to get some really good photos and planned to share this yesterday but you know what happened! ;-(

To make up for missing a day, I am posting a second photo of one of my Stargazer Lilies that I took this morning. Notice the rain drops from last night's storm still clinging to the petals. I am just in awe of these gorgeous flowers and can't seem to get enough of them! And their fragrance is amazing!


Only 60 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!