Thursday, July 26, 2012

Happy Day!

Just wanted to share a card I made today with the Footloose paper pack from Close To My Heart. Unfortunately, this paper pack is retiring and will no longer be available after July 31st so if you want some, you better grab it now. The 'happy day' sentiment comes from the National Stamping Month stamp set 'It's Your Day' which will be available for you to purchase on August 15th.

It sure is a 'happy day' for me as the card states. I have been in a creative slump lately and haven't made any cards in like forever! So when I got inspired today by something - not sure what - I jumped at the chance to play in my craft room. I actually made 2 cards today and may share the second one with you tomorrow.

Only 50 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!