Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Little Birdie Told Me....

Sharing a card I made today for my mom & dad's 60th wedding anniversary! WOW! How amazing is that? 60 years! I hope to make it that long in my marriage as well!

I know this card isn't real fancy schmancy like you would expect an anniversary card to be but my parents will LOVE it! They are not fancy schmancy people so this is just perfect for them!

I created it with the Pemberley paper pack and the Life is Tweet stamp set - both from Close to my Heart and which are no longer available - sorry! However, the burlap ribbon I used is still available as it's a brand new product.

Hope you enjoy the card!
Only 44 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!