Saturday, August 11, 2012

Keep Calm & Craft

Sounds like a plan to me! How about you? 
If you are a crafter like me, you can certainly appreciate this saying, right? 
I created this in my craft room today after finding the 8 x 10 frame that had some really old photos in it. I knew it was time to switch out the photos and put something different in the frame and this is what I came up with. Since the frame isn't very deep, I couldn't add any bulkiness to the papers such as brads or ribbon and the like, so it's a lot plainer than I would normally create. But I really like how it turned out and it is now hanging on the wall in my craft room!
Only 35 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!