Sunday, August 26, 2012

Perpetual Calendar

Here's a perpetual calendar I made yesterday to put into a 12" x 12" scrapbook frame. I wanted to use a calendar stencil that I bought from The Crafter's Workshop recently but hadn't tried out yet. I think I really like it! 

I traced the stencil with a black marker onto a 12" x 12" sheet of cardstock then stamped a design in 2 of the corners with Goldrush ink by Close To My Heart. I then put a strip of pattern paper from the Florentine paper pack also by CTMH at the top then put the whole page inside the frame. 

Since there is glass in the frame, I wrote the month and the dates on the outside of the glass with a dry erase marker along with some special events for the month, including my birthday! Then the following month, I will erase the dates and special events and add new ones for October. Pretty cool, huh?

Only 20 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!