Friday, September 14, 2012

My Last Blog Post

Okay folks, I thought today was the last day of this yearly challenge I created for myself last September but guess what? It's a leap year so there is actually ONE MORE DAY that I should be posting! But, I am going to be so super duper busy the entire day tomorrow that I may not get a chance to post so I am going to make this the 'official' last day of this challenge.

I just want to thank you all for being a part of this year's challenge to myself. I know the majority of you never even looked at most of my posts but I won't hold it against you! We all lead very busy lives so I understand completely how hard it is to be totally faithful in everything. I just hope that you did receive some sort of inspiration from at least one of my posts! I will keep this blog alive but have not decided what my next challenge will be yet. You all weren't any help in that matter!!! Ha ha! It's okay! Thanks again and I hope the next 365 days will be happy and healthy for you and yours.

Woohoo! It's over! No days to go - none, nada, nil, zilch and every other word that means 'zero'!!!

~Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!